Site Meter

Choose your own adventure

Thursday, May 24, 2007

From the other side

Occasionally my step dad yells stupid comments to my mom when she's on the phone. "I can't find my socks" "when's dinner?" "stupid dog - get him outside" As if my mom doesn't have enough on her plate. I'm sure she loves babysitting a 65 year old man. (apparently it doesn't bother her enough b/c she's still married to him)

Last night as my mom and I were chatting I hear him yell something to her. She snorts and I ask what he just said.

He wants to know if the next time you get married he can walk you down the aisle. He thinks he's good luck.

Tell him HELL NO

To my stepfather "I don't think she's going to be getting married anytime soon."

And tell him even if I was that there wouldn't be chance in hell that I'd let him walk me down the aisle.



**He's an a$$. I know I've already told you this before but I love using it as an example. One week after leaving my ex husband he told me "well perhaps you weren't satisfying him sexually and that's why he cheated on you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter