Site Meter

Choose your own adventure

Monday, May 07, 2007

hangin' with the kids that can't drink

It's finals week! I'm officially one third of the way through this week. Second final 6pm tonight and the doozie of all finals is Thursday afternoon.

Not quite sure why I'm so excited b/c a week from today I'll be back in school for the summer. But hey, the worst of the worst will be over and summer school is a whole different atmosphere. Dare I say I enjoy it.

I'll be writing more frequently this summer. Pinkie promise


Till then - take care!


PS - the title of this entry came about during a late afternoon study group. We had broken off on a tangent and the graduate student of the group asked me when I graduated high school. Turns out my high school reunion was the same year most of the group actually graduated from high school. Some aren't even of legal drinking age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter