Site Meter

Choose your own adventure

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Older by almost eight years

So far (with less than a week into it) I'm loving summer. I know, I know, it technically isn't summer. But it is for those of us in school.

And I have the best work/school schedule ever complete with two days (Tuesday and Thursday) "off" from work. Technically I'm working from home one of those - but I'm home, in comfy clothes and not in the office!

My first (of four) summer classes started on Monday. They work on a 3 semester summer schedule. Which means each class meets 2 hours daily for only 4 weeks. It goes by fairly quickly and as much as I don't care for sitting in a classroom that long (next "semester" I'm taking two classes back-to-back; which will undoubtedly suck!) I know I can do anything for a month.

My teacher for this particular class is young. Which I'm getting used to b/c HEY I'm not a typical college kid and DUH some might be younger than me.

But I never thought they'd be young enough that I could have been their babysitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter