Site Meter

Choose your own adventure

Monday, March 19, 2007

There's a foot in my mouth. And it's mine

So remember this story. She out scored me on our latest tests.

I am ashamed and humbled, completely embarrassed.

On an unrelated note - the university loves taking students' money. So much so that they're requiring I take the same classes I took out west b/c while the curriculum is exactly the same, the want an extra .4 of a semester hour (stupid quarter system) and the only way for me to get it is to take another class. Full tuition, soul sucking time. Ridiculous. It didn't help that a crotchety old woman who has probably worked at the university since its inception wouldn't move an inch. "we hate to do this to students. Really we do"

Uhm whatever. I'll admit I started to cry as I left the building. I couldn't help it

I'm off to appeal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter