Site Meter

Choose your own adventure

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Firsts

This past week:

Two firsts:

1) I received my first weight loss comment from a coworker. "have you lost weight? You look good". It was nice till she starting drilling me on how the point system works and asking me "how many points was my dinner? I had X, Y and Z" Then requested (demanded) I copy everything WW related so she can read it over and do it too.

Uhm yeah I'll get right to it. In the meantime I hear the Internet is a great source of info...

2) I held a brand new, just hours old, baby on Friday. He's adorably sweet, tiny and makes the cutest grunting sounds. The mom has also given birth to two other boys (ages 4 and 2) but you would never know it. She looks stunningly beautiful! The kind of girl you could instantly hate if she wasn't so darn sweet.

*******

Next weekend is my grandmother's 92 birthday! The family is all gathering at her retirement home to celebrate. I talked to her a few nights ago - she's pretty excited to see us. As are we to see her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter