Site Meter

Choose your own adventure

Thursday, August 02, 2007

And that covers this week

This past week I have -

*met up with girlfriends/coworkers from my previous job. (Friday)Always an interesting time and I always leave feeling thankful that I got out of there when I did. One friend even commented "why is it the people that leave the company always look so happy?" Uhm.... I won't even go there.

*Saturday I spent with more friends. One of which found out her ex sleaze ball of a husband was telling lies to everyone that she was g*ay and that's why he left her. WTF?? To which I say Man up and own your actions you cheating asshole. (wow - you think I still have some leftover rage from my own divorce?)
Another friend, who's head of a large division of a world wide computer company asked that I send her my resume and told me "I can get you a job after graduation if you want it"

*Sunday afternoon was spent eating corn dogs and other fried foods while watching "the grand da*ddy of 'em all" rodeo in a neighboring state.

*Tuesday - A friends 32nd birthday. Dinner and drinks with her family.

*Wednesday - Dinner with the BF's parents who are visiting from out of town. I adore them. Love them. They are everything I lacked in my childhood. On our walk around town after dinner I ran smack dab into my boss and his wife. It wouldn't have been a big deal had I not called in sick that day (horrible cramps, bleeding like a shark bite victim, no way was I going in) He was too busy texting some guy to notice me (that and I think he was pretty drunk)

*Thursday - in the office at 6:30 AM to tackle month end that I skipped out on from sick Wednesday. Earn more brownie points with the higher ups. Boss from the night before came up to my office to ask if I felt better. The whole time we were talking I kept thinking "So you really didn't see me? We were less than a foot away from each other. how much did you drink?"

*Friday - Taking my last summer final EVER.

*Saturday - Hiking with my dad

Vacation starts one week from today! Nothing fancy - a road trip to some of this state's most beautiful areas (at least that's what we've been told)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter