Site Meter

Choose your own adventure

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I don't get it Part 1

Things I don't get:

Frat boy in my 100 level history class. (it's slowly sucking the life out of me. And after the way this summer has gone - there is very little left to suck) He complained loudly that he didn't do well on the first test. Then admitted "he didn't study but maybe an hour"

The customer service rep at my job who without fail has bugged me for a raise the last three times I've seen her. I think she's hoping that she'll wear me down and eventually I'll give in. To that I say - Show us some reasons as to why you should get a raise. Hint #1 - telling us "just because" and then coming in late every day and making a slew of personal calls isn't working for you.

My teenage girl cousins. Need I say more? My 92 year old grandma said it best "you have to practically drag it out of them" when referring to their conversation skills.

My history professor admitting that his lectures are boring. Why admit that? Better yet - do something different so that they're not boring. We know you're tenured. But quit bidding your time till retirement.

Why I can't keep African Violets alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter