Site Meter

Choose your own adventure

Thursday, December 14, 2006

1998 woulda coulda wish I didda

We leave for our first-of-the-season ski trip tomorrow. Hallelujah, Hallelujah.

The last few weeks have been brutal. Bitchy, horrible no-sleeping, brutal long days. I’m ready for them to be over. NEVER EVER take on a second job in December, before finals and year-end work. NEVER EVER, no matter who asks you or what they offer to pay you. NEVER. Trust me on this one.

Amidst the studying and final exams, I came up with the invitation slogan for my graduation party. (Yes That party. The party that is a year away. Hush with the snide remarks. The thinking and planning are a welcome distraction from anything accounting related)

Are you ready?

“Let’s party like it’s 1998. Because that’s the year I should have graduated.”


One last final tomorrow and I’ll finish out another semester. Sweet Mary Moses I’m ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter