Site Meter

Choose your own adventure

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Like Totally



Hey internet! Do you remember this girl? Well karma and Uncle Murphy paid a visit last week to assign us to the same group for a class project. I should have known I’d get stuck with the girl who never shows up for review sessions, then posts pleading replies on the discussion board to please tell her what’s going to be on the test. And I should have known I’d get stuck with the girl who freely admits she is having to retake the class b/c she couldn’t pass it the first time. Because if we’re anything Karma and Murphy are like me, myself, and I.

I should have known.

Tonight we had our first group meeting and it was like, you know, totally, like, HORRIBLE.

It was reminiscent of every Thanksgiving dinner I’ve ever attended in that the young kids went one way and the adults went another. Thank goodness a graduate student is in my group b/c I took one look at the assigned list and said “holy hannah, I’m screwed!” At one point tonight “the girl” was talking about what we should defend and why when graduate student and I looked at each other and made that confused “shoulders-scrunched what-the-hell-is-she-talking-about?” look toward each other.

She was off like in the total like wrong direction. Like totally. When we mentioned it to her she replied “oh….. yeah…..okay”

4 weeks till winter break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter