Site Meter

Choose your own adventure

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Counting in weeks

Weeks I suffered from a stress fracture in my foot before getting it diagnosed - 1 (seriously who knew that running a 5k in the morning and hiking in the afternoon would equal stress fracture. But ouch, ouch, ouch I've learned my lesson)

Weeks it will take to heal - 2 to 3 (I'm pushing it by attempting my 6am morning gym class tomorrow)

Weeks till my birthday - 4 (I'm half avoiding / half looking forward to this one. 31 -yowza it hurts worse than 30)

Weeks I've wasted "not exercising" - 1.5 ( I feel like a sloth for not doing anything)

Weeks till the semester is over - 12 (I can't believe I'm counting down already)

Weeks till the boyfriend goes hunting - 4 (or as referred to between the two of us - his man-caution)

Weeks till my brother drives through for a visit - 1 (yea, I'm not sure how I feel about this one)

Weeks I've been away from the crazy office lady - 1.5 (!!!! - finally my own office)

Weeks till the boyfriend and I escape to a nice little mtn town - less than 1 (see note above for healing - the foot better heal b/c I really don't want to miss out on the mtn biking. Fall in the mtns = beautiful)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter