Site Meter

Choose your own adventure

Friday, June 23, 2006

What a difference a year (or five) makes

10 years ago this month I was planning my wedding. I was excited, nervous, scared, and down right unsure of myself. While talking to my maid of honor during our drive home from the bridal shower, she turned to me and said "you don't have to do this if you don't want to" I foolishly laughed her off and said "I know, but I do".

Flash forward 5 years ago from that date and I was packing up my belongings, separating his from mine, cursing his name and vowing to get the hell out of the house. My reason? My husband was screwing his best friend's wife. Never in my life had I felt so horrible.

Flash forward 5 years from that and here I am; happy, content and excited about the future.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

6:00 PM, July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter